GDA has years of scientific software development experience. We make use of industry best-practices and are fully conversant with modern techniques and tools. Our guiding principle is that clients and partners should be able to use our code both as stand-alone products and as a well-integrated component within their own computational systems. We are capable of delivering multi-platform source and binary codes. We can deliver code with run-time environment for diverse metal and virtualized platforms.
- gda-public (our shape analytics suite)
- Demos (some may be password-protected for individual clients)
Our general practice is to develop proof-of-principle methods, and then work closely with collaborators to integrate those methods within application systems.
We work within and adapt to myriad data-gathering systems and are comfortable with a mixture of open-source and proprietary data, software tools, and hardware systems.
- Deliverables: APIs
- SDLC: requirements, specification, planning, design, implementation, testing, maintenance
- Testing: Verification & Validation, unit, integration, component, system
- Agile frameworks for software development (scrum, kanban)
- git and mercurial (distributed version control)
- parallelized algorithm design, distributed cloud computing, containerization and virtualization, GPU and embedded systems
- Databases: Experience with both relational and noSQL database systems (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS-SQL, MongoDB, Hadoop)